Swimming with dolphins! A dream for many and it you can realize that dream at Curacao. In an animal-friendly way, you can enjoy swimming with dolphins. Book Swimming with Dolphins now, the most chosen dolphin excursion at Curacao.
Swimming with dolphins
A unique experience: swimming with dolphins in the natural lagoon at the Dolphin Academy Curacao. It is open to anyone who can swim, no special skills required (prerequisite: at least 4’3″ / 1,3 mtr. tall and you can swim). Book right now not to miss the popular excursion!
Tuesday through Saturday, at 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Most popular dolphin excursion
Possible from length 4’3″ (1,30 mtr).
30 minutes in the water
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- If you are between 3’9″ and 4’3″ (1,20 to 1.30 mtr.), you can only do the Dolphin Swim when accompanied by a paying adult (1 child per 1 adult).
- Use of swim fins is mandatory (provided by Dolphin Academy)
- Photos will be taken by a professional photographer. You are not allowed to bring your own camera into the water
What does the Dolphin Swim look like
The most popular and the most fun dolphin excursion on Curacao! Swimming in the lagoon and meanwhile the dolphin are swimming around you. Like a real dolphin trainer, you can make the dolphins do beautiful tricks with a few hand gestures. Dancing, singing, making a big splash: it is fun to be able to do this activity with the dolphins.
Before you enter the water, you will receive swim fins. You will then be divided into a group of up to 6 people and go with your group to the pool where you will do the Dolphin Swim. You get clear explanations (possible in English or Dutch) about what to do and also what not to do when the dolphin come to you.
In the water, 2 dolphins come to your group and you can take turns doing a trick with the dolphin, of course fully guided by the dolphin trainer. In between you can have a nice swim around and the dolphin will cozy up next to you and swim with you for a bit.
You spend about half an hour in the water with the dolphins. Afterwards, you can take a shower to rinse off the salty water, then look at your photos with the dolphins in the Photo Shop. The photos will be taken anyway, afterwards you have to decide if you want to buy them or not(for rates look here).
You do a Dolphin Swim for US$ 198 p.p., including all-day admission to Sea Aquarium Park.
Swimming with dolphins – good to know!
- Family and friends can take pictures from the various spectator platforms; participants may not take a camera into the water
- Bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen
- All spectators, including parent/guardian to sign for underage participants, are required to pay full admission to the Sea Aquarium Park
Why via NaarCuracao.com?
Official point of sale
Reliable payment with creditcard or PayPal
Good customer service, also outside office hours