- On Spanish Water (leaving Caracas Bay side)
- Guided tour, incl. water and snack
- Minimum age 12 yr. a board of your own
- Tours every day
- Tour of 2 hours
- Hotel pickup optional
- Free photos of your tour
Surely stand-up paddling is the new craze among water sports. Do some relaxing paddling (Stand Up Paddling) while discovering the beautiful nature of Curaçao. Join us on this unique tour along the mangroves of Spanish Water.
Possible every day, start 10:00 AM
Beautiful tour with guide
Anyone can do it!
Incl. water, snack and photos
Good to know:
Fun tour for beginners and advanced students
- Participants from 12 yr. up: US$ 55 p.p.
- Children 6 to 11 yrs. may ride along for free on a parent’s board, provided the child has at least swimming certificate A. Max. 1 child per board extra.
- During the tour, you will receive a bottle of water and a snack. Afterwards, you will receive free digital photos.
When booking a deposit of US$ 9 p.p., the remainder you pay prior to the tour.
SUP Curaçao is located on the Spanish Water, Caracas Bay side (past Vissershaven and then turn left).
If you want, you can be picked up and taken home again. Hotel Pickup service rates:
– All accommodations in town: US$ 25 per car, max. 4 people (Jan Thiel free)
– Cruise terminal: US$ 15 p.p.
If you come by your own transportation, you can park for free in the parking lot in front.
What is the SUP-tour at the Spanish Water
This SUP-tour is suitable for beginners and advanced. If you’ve never been on a Stand-Up Paddle board before, no worries. It is easy to learn and you get clear instructions beforehand so you are well prepared to go out on the water.
The tour is on Spanish Water and takes you to the mangroves. A very beautiful natural area on Curacao that you can really only get to with this SUP-tour In the mangroves, the water is very calm, no waves. So you can stand nice and stable on the board without wobbling all the time. Of course, a guide accompanies you along the way and tells all sorts of interesting stories about the natural area you are passing through. After about an hour there will be a small break and you will be offered something to drink and a snack. Photos will be taken during the tour, which you will receive digitally after the tour for free.